The Seven Essentials
There are seven essentials to consider before hosting the Marriage Catalyst Conference. Our desire is to bear fruit that remains long after the conference has ended (John 15:16).
For this reason, we encourage you to pray through the following questions before completing the Event Planning Form at the bottom of this page. Please use the Contact Us Form if you have any general questions.
1. Is your Senior Pastor fully on board with hosting the Marriage Catalyst Conference?
2. Will he be available to serve as the primary vision-caster for the conference?
3. Do key ministry leaders and staff believe this conference will serve the needs of the congregation?
4. Do they believe the conference will provide a strong platform for evangelism and community outreach?
5. Will your marketing team promote the event on the church website and through a variety of print media?
6. Can you enlist a team of volunteers to recruit conference
participants at least six weeks before the event?
7. Will you be able to find someone who can serve as the Event Coordinator for this conference?
Copyright © 2013 - www.MarriageCatalyst.com - All rights reserved.